1. All gaming chairs that are in the offer of Diablo Chairs are covered by a 2-year warranty. This guarantees that you are making the right choice and secures the purchase value.
2. The guarantor is Domator24 Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Zielona Góra, ul. Dekoracyjna 8, Poland TAX no.: 9292072263.
3. The warranty covers the defects of the chair in the form of a broken or faulty part, cracked leather, defective functionality.
4. The warranty does not cover situations related to theft, disappearance or loss of the chair, as well as its intentional damage.
5. Performing any work on the chair, repairs especially, will void the warranty.
6. Diablo Chairs reserves the right to repair a faulty part or exchange the chair for a new one within the warranty.
7. You can file a complaint through the form available at this address. The complaints should be sent to [email protected].
8. After receiving the notification, Diablo Chairs will inform you whether the complaint is accepted or not. If the warranty proves to be justified, the customer receives a new, working part or the entire chair will be replaced if necessary. In such situations, the courier costs are covered by Diablo Chairs . The complaint settlement period is 14 days.
9. Exercising rights under the warranty does not exclude, limit or suspend the rights of the buyer arising from the provisions on warranty for defects of sold goods.